We have launched the "Wall of Honor" Brick Campaign.
- To honor family members, friends and loved ones who served in the U. S. Navy and other branches of the military, a serpentine brick wall will be erected alongside the walkway leading up to the main entrance to the new Exhibit hall. A limited number of bricks will be inscribed with the names of service members and will be displayed at a suitable viewing height.
- The primary purpose of offering bricks is to raise funds for Phase 1 of a three-part Capital Campaign. They are also a wonderful way to memorialize the duty and sacrifice of individual service members and units. Bricks may include a name, rank, rate, squadron, dates of service, overseas campaign, family message or other information.
- Each brick can include up to 3 lines of type with a maximum of 15 upper and lower case letters per line.
- The cost of an inscribed brick is $150. Prior to inscription a confirmation of exact spelling will be sent by reply email.
- All donations will be held in escrow in the museum’s Capital Campaign Fund until such time as the main entrance and the Honor Wall are constructed.
- Bricks will be fired by Morin Brick of Auburn and hand-selected for flatness, however they may contain minor blemishes and deformations. Lettering will be sandblasted and painted black, ensuring a long-lasting tribute for decades to come.
Brick Order Form
Please fill in the information below. The bricks are comprised of three (3) lines with a maximum of fifteen (15) characters per line. Spaces and punctuation are considered a character. Text is centered horizontally and vertically.